Friday, September 18, 2009

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEE!

I have to vent.....................I've always been a fan of Gucci, the other day I'm walking in the city chilling hanging out with a friend, and I see a guy wearing a Gucci canvas beek hat with GUCCI written big on the side ( it screamed I am not real) then i saw a girl with the only fake Gucci bag, then i saw a guy with a white polo shirt with GUCCI written on the back the letter weren't even straight..... my god..... then ( this takes the cake) i see a guy rocking real Gucci but the way he put it together made me want to dis-own every Gucci item i own....... i swear if i ran the Gucci store i would create a contract that everyone would have to sign before paying for there purchase, and the contract would have to be approved.............. the contract will have questions like : have u ever owned Gucci before? how are you going to rock this item your purchasing? do you have style? do you shop on canal street?......lmao.................. I know I'm crazy but dam i hate to see people in stuff i have and even worse rockin it wrong........... IT'S JUST MY LOVE FOR GUCCI!

2 comments:

  1. lmao@ "it screamed i am not real
    still laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey could you please follow my blog? just click on my name and visit my blog called "Dream Come True"...Thanx

    ReplyDelete