Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brooklyn to the Fullest

So I'm driving the other day minding my business, doing something i hardly ever do...... listening to the radio (I'm a cd kinda gal) Hot 97 announces they have Jay Z tickets, I'm thinking to myself Jay Z tickets when where?......... Come to find out Jay is doing a benefit concert in Madison Square Garden Fri 9/11 tickets go on sale Tue morning, I'm truly excited, I'm a huge fan of Jay Z I really feel he stands alone in the hip hop business, no one is doing what he's doing bottom line simple as that..... he has this rap game on lock.................. I will be online with ticket master 12am Tues morning............. there is no way I'm missing this concert.............PURCHASE SOME TICKETS....................... AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE! 9/11..............

No comments:

Post a Comment