Friday, September 18, 2009

I KNOW I BEEN MIA

I know I've been missing for a minute I haven't updated in a while, I've been low key just in deep thought, relaxing, taking everything in, all the summer craziness has passed back to regular days........which is cool.......... I must comment on the 9/11 concert Jay did it was pretty cool, he continues to do his thing.......... the VMAs was crazy Kanye needs a spanking, after pulling that stunt he basically put his picture on a "Nigga" billboard.............omg and Lil mama what was she thinking getting on stage with Jay and Alicia, how dear she, someone needs to buss her head to the white meat for that one.. other than that the VMAs was ok B did her thing so did Pink and Lady Gaga, I think Black Eye Peas should have performed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment