Monday, July 5, 2010

MY LIL BRO IS GROWING UP SO FAST!!!



Time is going by so fast, he went form being a Barney lover, to a Rugby lover, hes partying, hanging out with friends, proving points and making sense, playing football, getting great grades, staying focused regardless to what storms might be raging around him, paying attention to what was never important before, he loves being different (a priceless quality)....... he's pretty much evolving into his own man.

I'm so proud of him but nervous. Girls are coming into the picture now. I'm sure he will make the right decisions, but I can't help but to ask a million and one questions, when I hear " I'm going to the movies" or when i see pics of him and a girl in his bbm icon pic (lol I'm just being a big sis).

I love my lil bro so much, he inspires me. There is nothing I won't do for him or with him. The bond we share is unbreakable.

My Lil Big Bro Jay................. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment